- To promote and foster mutually beneficial interaction between the alumni and present students of the institute and between the alumni themselves.
- To encourage, promote and facilitate education, research and other activities of the college.
- To keep in touch with the former students and promote the contact between them.
- To provide current students and alumni with the opportunities to relate with one another, to participate in CNE and to stay informed about their college.
- To serve as a bridge between MIMS and the alumni in their professional career.
- To promote the contribution of alumni as ambassadors of MIMS.
- To provide grant for those academically excellent students who lack the economic resources to study at MIMS College of Nursing.
- To cooperate in obtaining resources to meet the objectives of Mims College of Nursing.
It was the realization of a long cherished dream of all of us to form an alumni association in MIMS College of Nursing. The first official meeting for constituting an alumni association was conducted on 2.11.11, headed by Dr. Assuma Beevi T.M, Principal, MIMS College of Nursing. Alumni Association Committee was formed with committee members chosen by voting and bylaws for MIMS College of Nursing Alumni Association were prepared. Since then MIMS College of Nursing Alumni Association conducts annual meeting, including scientific sessions.
- Rules and regulations
- Eligibility for Membership
All students who have done their graduation or post-graduation from MIMS College of Nursing are eligible to become the life members of Mims College of Nursing Alumni Association. To avail membership, one has to apply through the membership form and pay a fee of Rs.500/- either through a cheque or a DD drawn in favor of Alumni Association of MIMS CON, Puthukode, Malappuram, Kerala.
- Functions of the General Body
- Annual General Body will meet once a year.
- To pass the budget for the ensuring year and approve the expenditure statement of the previous year.
- To approve the reports on activities of the Alumni Association.
- To elect the Executive Committee members.
- Executive Committee
Executive Committee members include Patron, Office bearers and other Executive Committee members.
Patron: Dr. Assuma Beevi T.M
|Ms Meenu Peter
|Ms.Deepthi Nair N
|Ms.Theertha P Krishna
- Coming Up!!!!!!!
- ** Annual meet 2019 expected to be in December 2019.
- ** Alumni news letter