Innovations, Future Challenges : Exploring New Horizons in Nursing Research
May 01st & 02nd, 2019
Greetings from NRSI South Zone!!!
Nursing Research Society – India South zone is privileged to announce the Regional conference on 1st and 2nd May 2019 at Aster MIMS Hospital, Calicut. Participating institutions are MIMS College of Nursing, Puthukode, Malappuram, JDT Islam College of Nursing, Calicut and West Fort College of Nursing Thrissur.
We cordially welcome all the eminent researchers, faculty, students and delegates to take part in this upcoming nursing research conference, to witness invaluable scientific discussions and contribute to the future innovations in the field of nursing and its allied areas. The organizers believes that research oriented education in nursing is essential in the training of clinicians and academicians. Nursing Research Society’s conference (South Region) will boost this thought and the conference at Calicut, Kerala, South India this year which will provide the future leadership in this key area for global health.
Scope and Importance of NRSI Regional Conference
Nursing encompasses a range of disciplines, techniques, procedures, and skills that share a common basis with other specialties, but are modified and adapted to the unique requirements of infants, children, adolescents, and those with special health care needs. By being an age-specific specialty, nursing encompasses disciplines such as behaviour guidance, care of the medically and developmentally compromised and disabled patient, supervision of health problem and development, disease prevention and health promotion along with pharmacological management.
These skills are applied to the needs of patients throughout their ever-changing stages of development and to treating conditions and diseases unique to growing individuals. Since Nursing is vast with many specialties and sub speciality, researchers from all these domains of nursing are invited to be part of this conference.
Innovations, Future Challenges: Exploring new horizons in Nursing Research
This Conference will provide a perfect platform addressing:
- Commendable talks by the first-string of the nursing scientific community.
- Sterling workshop sessions.
- Remarkable Awards and Recognition to meritorious Researchers.
- Networking with Nurse Researchers from South India Novel Techniques to Benefit Your Research.
- Exquisite platform for presenting and exhibiting your research in terms of papers and posters.
Why to attend?
We would like to enlighten the younger professionals on the importance of nursing research in their respective specialty to improve practice, education, professionalism and career improvement. We will look to create fascinating gathering of nursing & healthcare professional from in and around South India to discuss and confer on their latest research.
Conference will focus on advance research, directed toward its impact on clinical outcome through influential plenary sessions, sterling workshop, and poster and paper presentations. It is aimed at bringing together the experts to advance scientific knowledge about nursing research.
- To learn basics of conducting high quality research from experts
- To provide a forum for research collaboration and partnerships between clinicians at various institutions.
- To foster a culture of inquiry through sharing (dissemination) of research.
- To enhance knowledge of methodological issues in nursing research.
- To contribute to the dissemination of new knowledge through discussions, networking, and workshops.
- To create a consciousness of quality and rigor in nursing research happening in India.
Nurse Researchers, Faculty, Clinical nurses, Postgraduate students and academicians
We, MIMS College of Nursing, Malappuram, JDT Islam College of Nursing, Calicut and West Fort College of Nursing Thrissur are delighted to invite your participation to the NRSI South Zone Conference to be held on 1st and 2nd May 2019.
Dr. Assuma Beevi T.M.
Director MIMS Academy & Principal, MIMS College of Nursing, Malappuram.
- Prof. Shirley Prakash
Principal, West fort College of Nursing, Thrissur
- Prof. Sunitha P.C.
Principal, JDT Islam College of Nursing, Calicut.
Dr. Sheeja C.V.
Professor, MIMS College of Nursing
Scientific Committee Chairpersons
- Mrs. Elizabath K Xavier
MIMS College of Nursing, Malappuram, Kerala.
- Prof. Jolly Daniel
JDT Islam College of Nursing, Calicut, Kerala
- Mr. Haneesh V Cyril
West Fort College of Nursing, Trissur, Kerala
Call for paper/ poster presentation (02-05-19)
|Eligibility||Registered candidates||Registered candidates|
|Awards||Best paper||Best poster|
|Certificates||All Participants||All Participants|
350 wordsTimes New Roman(12)
100 cm × 100 cm
Relevance of topicPresentation
Relevance of topicFace value
Scientific papers and posters relevant to Nursing are accepted.
- Prof.Isha S Mob: 09745088304
- Prof. Georly George- Mob: 9526200279
- Mr. Subin P.S. - Mob- 9745250062
- Ms. Priya M- Mob: 08113878472
- Ms. Elizabath K Xavier, Mob: 09544482940
- Mr. Haneesh V Cyril, Mob:8075788836
- Prof. Jolly Daniel, Mob: 9446468291
Accommodation & Transportation
- Mr Jibin V Varkey, Mob: 09496592440
- Mr. Abid Faheem, Mob: 09809649910
- Prof. Ashok Kumar, Mob: 9037505678
Programme Schedule : Click Here to View
Registeration Fees :
Payable as DD / Online Transfer
Payment Account & Bank Details:
Bank : Kerala Gramin Bank
Branch : AZHINHILAM
Branch Code : 40154
IFSC : KLGB0040154
Account No: 40154101058712
Account Holder : MIMS COLLEGE OF NURSING: NRSI-REGIONAL CONFERENCE