|Sl No||Name of Lab|
|1||Fundamentals of nursing|
|2||Advanced clinical Lab|
|5||Child Health Nursing Lab|
|6||Obstetrical & Gynecological Nursing Lab|
|7||Community Health Nursing Lab|
|8||Mental Health Nursing Lab|
- Lab policy
- Student should attend the lab with their lab coat
- Student should practice inside the lab only under the supervision of the teacher
- Students should handle the lab instruments and equipments carefully
- Students should maintain the lab clean and neat
- Students should maintain discipline and silence at all time inside the lab.
- Articles are issued only after entering the details in the issue register.
- The borrower is responsible to return the article on the due date
- Articles are issued only by the lab incharges
- Articles are to be returned only to the person issued or to the concerned person in his or her absence with permission
- Articles need to be replaced with in 2 days after the period of use
- Any damage or loss is considered as negligence from the borrower and must replace the damaged item with new item.
- Replace the damaged or missed article with the same new one and strictly not in terms of money.
- Submit the return request at least 2 days prior to the date of intended use.
- No due clearance certificate will not be issued to the concerned batch of students, without replacing missed or damaged article.
Lab Article issue policy