M Sc Nursing
Specialties and Number of seats :
|Sl No||Specialty||Number of seats|
|1||Medical Surgical Nursing||5|
|2||Child Health Nursing||5|
|3||Obstetric and Gynecological Nursing||5|
|4||Mental Health Nursing||5|
|5||Community Health Nursing||3|
Criteria of Eligibility for Admission
NOTE: Seat sharing- 50% of the seats are reserved for Govt. Quota
- Govt. Quota
- To be considered under Govt. quota a candidate shall apply directly to the Commissioner for Common Entrance Examination, Govt. of Kerala as per the notification published by the Govt.
- Admissions to the Govt. Quota (50%) of seats are regulated on the basis of merit as assessed in the rank list prepared by the Commissioner for Common Entrance Examination, Govt. of Kerala.
- Allotment of seats from the state rank lists for all courses in self-financing colleges will be made in accordance with the orders of the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India/ Hon’ble High Court of Kerala/ Authors of Govt of Kerala/ Govt Of India as per the law in existence at the time of centralized allotment process and will be notified separately.
- To be considered under Management quota a candidate shall apply directly to the Principal, MIMS College of Nursing, Puthukode. Admission Procedure
- To be considered under Management quota a candidate shall apply directly to the Principal, MIMS College of Nursing, Puthukode.
- The application form and prospectus can be obtained from the office of MIMS College of Nursing, Puthukode, Malappuram Dist/ office of MIMS Academy. The Principal MIMS College of Nursing will prepare a rank list based on the state eligibility test and the rank list will be published in the official websites/notice board.
- The selected candidate should join the colleges on the specified date and are liable to pay the statutory fees as notified by the Govt. of Kerala from time to time.